This is one of the most replicated pieces of jewelry in the store due to the simplicity of technique
and beauty of design. The original bracelet was made using pearls but for this one we decided to
bling it up a bit and add gemstones instead.
2 x 13 inch lengths of 2mm leather cord
around 14 gemstone beads (amount will depend on the size of beads you choose)
3 feet of 26 gauge gold wire
C Lon for finishing
4 gold beads for cord ending decoration
1. To begin starting about 3 inches from the end of the cord, wrap the wire around both pieces of
leather about 5 or 6 times.
2. Add your first bead and wrap the wire around the cording 4 times
3. Continue this step until the bracelet is as long as you would like it to be.
(we did this using 14 beads)
4, After adding the last bead, bind the wire by wrapping it around both pieces of cord about
6 times (just like how you started)
5. Holding your leather pieces together with a clamp (see above image) attach all 4 pieces
together using a square knot series. (If you are unfamiliar with this knot stop in and ask
and we will help you out!)
6. Add a large holed bead to the ends of each piece of cord and tie a knot to secure
7. Wear and love your new bracelet!